Hello everyone. Half way throughout the week already. I do enjoy Wednesdays. For me, Wednesday’s is job day and I get to catch up on all my paperwork and it’s the day I feel ever so organised! How are you all bearing in this weather? My predictions were slightly correct as I said it was going to get colder but I don’t think it has got to -7degrees yet. Thankfully!
On with today and today’s post. We have something a little different for you on the blog. Nicola from Starling Store has sent us her Top 10 best sellers from her household interior store. My favourite just has to be the t-cup and saucer. There are some lovely items here that could even make for some great Christmas presents. They even offer luxury gift wrapping with all orders which also saves you a task.
Who are Starling Store?
Starlingstore.com is an online interiors store launched in 2013, with a hand picked selection of modern interior pieces for your home. Starling Store aims to offer a collection for the individual; for when you are searching for something a little bit different, something inspirational. With a flash of colour, and a creative spirit, Starling Store aims to offer the very best selection of interiors.
Each and every piece from the collection is hand picked for it’s original design combined with practability and quality. It is our aim to offer products that will enhance our lives and become the heirlooms of tomorrow. The result, is a unique, eclectic range from emerging designers and sought after brands, for those looking for something unusual and individual.
With a background in fashion design, styling and photography, founder Nicola Eslick has spent the last two decades on a long adventure travelling the world, exploring the quirky stores of Tokyo, the chicest boutiques of New York, and scouring the flea markets of Paris.
Starling Store’s Top 10 Best Sellers
- 1) Mexican lights – A year round fav but very popular at this time of year
- 2) Brass box – Fill with someones favourite sweets , great as a jewellery box
- 3) Heart Coasters -Such a cute gift for a tea lovers or for cocktails
- 4) Kitty McCall butterfly prints – This gorgeous print would look fab in any home or office
- 5) Dry Erase Europe wall sticker – Use to plan your next trip then wipe clean to re-use – great for a traveller friend
- 6) Vintage Mirror Plate – Unique gift for a vintage lover
- 7) Denim Tote Bag – From french brand Atelier LZC
- 8) Sitting dove bookmark – Great present for a book love
- 9) House of Rym cups and saucers – Modern and stylish
- 10) Darling Clementine wall art Cards – Lovely stocking filler for a design conscious friend
We would love top know what your favourite item is.