Today I would like to share with you a new feature; ‘Boho’s Top 10 Pins of the Month’. As many of you will know I LOVE Pinterest! I mean really love it! With over 71,000 followers it is the social media platform that drives more traffic to my blog than any other by a long way! I currently have 198 different boards ranging from weddings to food, to interiors to animals and everything in-between.
Each month both myself and my gorgeous side kick Kelly will be sharing with you our top 10 Pins from the month! So you can get to know us a little better and hopefully send a little lifestyle inspiration your way!
I hope you like the feature an if you want to follow me on pinterest you can find me HERE
- As you probably know I LOVE cats, just love them, so this little cartoon really made me smile (Pin HERE – Original Source HERE )
- I also LOVE cake, and I have pinned a lot of cake this month ut this one really stood out, it just looks so simple yet totally delicious! (Pin HERE – Original Source HERE)
- Everyone loves a cocktail, right? Well I need one of these n my life right now! doesn’t it look tempting! (Pin HERE – original Source HERE)
- I am a big photography fan, I try my best to take a decent photo but I still have a long way to go, so when I saw this photo from Rebecca Caridad I knew I had to share it with you. (Pin HERE – original Source HERE)
- I do love a bit of interior design, I’m not very good at it but all the ame I do like scouting around for lovely room inspiration and this ne really caught my eye! ( Pin HERE – original Source HERE )
- I have been looking at ideas for Fearne (my daughter) and I totally LOVE this idea. So unique (Pin HERE – Original Source HERE)
- My third week of being in Wedding land feels a little like this. ( Pin HERE – Original Source HERE )
- I have been looking for mustard tights a lot oat the moment with it being winter and I stumbles across this gorgeous outfit. (Pin HERE – original Source HERE)
I hope you like mine and Kelly’s selection, what do you think? What have you been lusting over on pinterest recently? If you fancy a follow from me then why not add your pinterest address to the comments section below, I’m always on the look out for new people to follow.
Kelly H xxx
To keep up with my pinning you can follow me: pinterest.com/bohowedandlife